the B@tE Series

Friday, January 21, 2005

Lunch with grandparents

had lunch with grandparents today, shared the amazing story with them about the descent of the mountain.

not sure how much went in. This was the first time my dad was hearing the story too. Little by little I suppose. Today before lunch I caught him sitting on the bed reading the bible in preparation for BSF... was pleased as punch to see that.

Realise that I have been so willing to share all that's gone on over the Sabah trip with my OCF friends that i've kinda neglected the friends I have in Singapore and my own family too! Haven't even shown them my photos yet. :( Terrible. Have to start balancing my time more carefully.

Cousin is coming over for dinner later with her family. Her daughter reminds me of Isabelle, albeit a more shy version. Can't wait to share with them too. Haha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home