the B@tE Series

Saturday, January 14, 2006

joy in confusion/uncertainty

it's not easy dealing with the unknown...

in fact it's downright painful not knowing at all what's going to happen in the immediate future.

yet all my best laid plans have always been for naught... and i know why. in the bid to reach my own peace of mind, i've not persevered... i've ignored God's choices for me and his wisdom in making choices.

and as a result it's brought me less peace of mind (in retrospect) than if i had trusted Him in the first place.

But all praise to God for being a) a merciful & loving God and b) a God who is always calling me back to Him.

And i have to admit, there has been no greater desire to follow God and no greater assurance than when i trusted entirely in Him to deliver me from danger or uncertainty.

And that's why, there is no greater Joy than the joy of knowing Him... and trusting in Him... coz He's never failed me once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home