the B@tE Series

Monday, April 04, 2005

How deep the Father's love

you know, when I do bad stuff, i'm always waiting for the axe to fall. I think the natural reaction would be to hide, bury your crime so deep that no one ever finds out. Then wait in suspense.

But what happens when you know that there's an almighty God who can see ever bad thing you've done or knows what you're about to commit? You just wanna run and hide and never speak to Him, coz you're so ashamed and you dunno how you could ever come to Him EVER for forgiveness or in prayer.

it's a terrible cycle.

And yet on sunday I was reminded of something. God gave up His only begotten Son to die for us... more specifically to die for me, the chief of sinners. Why????

Because that's how much He loves us, how much He loves me.

Why do I keep running?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home