the B@tE Series

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Grateful

I will feel grateful today,

though I don't think I had enough sleep and I'm struggling to stay focused daily
though I don't know how the day's gonna turn out and i'm scared I can't face the challenges ahead
though I may be faced with monotonous tasks day in day out
though I constantly fail at the things I shouldn't be struggling with
though I find myself always lacking in strength and discipline
though my mind is not 100% at peace with everything that's going on around me
though I still find myself holding grudges, filled with regrets and getting irritated by those around me

because I know who holds my future in His hand
because I know who I'm really working for
because I know that He will never leave me
because of the price He had to pay
because I know He listens
because He is who He says He is
because He knows what I'm going through
because He is all I need
because...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home