the B@tE Series

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Parting

It's just human nature to feel sad when people you know leave. Either to another place or to the next life. No matter how much we know we'll meet again we still are affected by the fact that they're not 'physically' nearby anymore.

perhaps we're just lacking in foresight. Doesn't help that we often respond so much better to things we can see. Out of sight out of mind they often say.

Which is a good question, considering non of us has ever seen God, how then do we continue to remind ourselves of His presence?

I'm glad to say that through meeting up with fellow Christians, sharing our struggles and blessings... has been the greatest encouragement. That even though I may not be getting any answers for God at the moment, He is there and He is listening.

Heb 10:24-25 still remains my favourite verse for meeting up... and I hope that I've been as encouraging to others as they have been to me! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home